Sunday, November 14, 2010

Home | Virginia Beach Photographer

I'm a California girl at heart...though the state is in such disarray that I don't think I'll ever be back to live there full time. I know I'm young, but I guess I can say that California to me is what I imagine grandkids to be... fun to have visit but happy to send them home with the parents at the end of the day. :) And although my visit was way too short, here's a few images from my few days there. A little piece of home...







3 comments:

  1. I'm a California girl too. I'm sad to see what has happened to our state in a lot of ways, but I can't seem to be able to leave. It's a beautiful place, and so are these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Julie. I'd probably still be there if it weren't for the military moving us around the country. Now I just can't see going back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos - I live in California but never get to see it this way. :)

    ReplyDelete