Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Classic | Virginia Beach Couple's Photographer

We've had this shoot planned for a while now but could never quite get our schedules to match up. Tiffany is a fantastic and talented Independent Writer. She has a new eBook out on How to Write a Christmas Letter. She cracks me up though because while most couples start off with a dog, or cat before jumping on the baby bandwagon, Tiffany and her husband started with this classic. I'm pretty sure she's named it, and I even caught her apologizing to "her" for getting her undercarriage (is that the right word? :) dirty.



And this is the picture that I had envisioned for the shoot. I always wonder what goes through my client's heads when I attempt the more artistic shots. I'm pretty sure Tiffany's husband thought I was completely crazy. :)

Thank you both for putting up with my creative vision and braving the field with your baby. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!



Who needs an engagement to get couple's photo's done? To book your session, email me at christene@csphotopro.com or visit www.csphotopro.com for more information.

10 comments:

  1. Oh we love them. And she is our baby, we adore her. Thank you SO much for putting up with the cold and our inability to stop laughing. In actuality, giggling pretty much sums us up anyway!

    As always, this is just another reminder that you are an artistic genius. You captured our vision and us better than we ever could have imagined. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Now Lucky will be bummed we didn't include his car in our family photo shoot yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I especially like that second shot, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second one, also. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 2nd one...great perspective!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, that second one turned out a.ma.zing!

    ReplyDelete