Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lil' Santa

I don't know why I attempt pictures of Logan single handedly. As soon as I get him placed, the Santa hat on, and step back to grab my camera, he's quickly crawling off the set having triumphantly taken off the hat to show me his new found chew toy.

I think I might try again tomorrow when the sun will be out. I took these a few days ago of course while it was raining, and dreary out. I'm trying to get all the practice in that I can using available light, so I had to bump up the ISO pretty high on these. But, with all that, I wanted to share and to add to the list of my favorite things of Christmas...holiday pictures of the kiddos.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one, it's perfect... very typical of little ones that age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete