Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rainy Days

Thursday's are my day off from my "real" job. I usually find myself in a frenzy around the house doing laundry, vacuuming, running errands, and keeping Logan entertained. Today was different. Logan fell back asleep in my arms after I nursed him in bed this morning, so we both stayed in our PJ's until 11am. The rain today was a huge dissapointment. But, Logan is sleeping, the dog is snoring and I'm up for playing around with self portraits. I learned today that they are much harder than they look. So, I'm being brave and posting one here. It's not quite what I had invisioned, but hey, it's a first attempt.

3 comments:

  1. Still no word on my flight to Japan yet. I could be coming through Norfolk if the Navy makes me. I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete